Your Data Privacy
WHO ARE WE
Open Water Development Ltd is an established leadership development consultancy firm registered at 9 Station Parade, Uxbridge Road, Ealing Common, W5 3LD London, United Kingdom, Company registration ## 06571756. Open Water Development Ltd is ‘The Data Collector” responsible for the processing of personal data as outlined in this privacy statement.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your personal data as you use our services or you have provided us with these data. These can include the following: first name, last name, address, phone number, email address, job title, company name, company address, payment details where relevant, IP address and the geographical location of where you accessed our website.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
There are several ways we may collect information about you. These include:
- when you provide it to us by getting in contact (phone/email/website or in person)
- using Campaign Monitor as an external email provider when you give us your consent to collect your details
- when you subscribe to our services by email or by phone, or agree to buy our services
- if you are participating in an Open Water Program, your employer may share your information with us
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ?
Open Water Development Ltd collects your personal data for the following purposes:
- to respond to your request for information
- to be able to contact you when needed to perform our services to you
- to deliver our services
- to inform you of changes in our services
- when we are required to do so by law
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Open Water Development Ltd only provides personal data to third parties strictly and only when required for the execution of our services under our assignment with you or when required by law.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep hold of your data for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain it will depend on any legal obligations we have (such as tax recording purposes), the nature of any contracts we have in place with you, the existence of your consent or our legitimate interests as a business.
When you buy training and development or consultancy from us, we retain that information for a period of six years following the end of the financial year during which you purchased from us. It is our legal obligation to keep these records for tax purposes.
Unless you provide consent for future contact during your enquiry, we will keep your information for as long is required to respond and complete your enquiry, and for a further 12 months, before deleting your information.
Diagnostics and Assessment Results
Diagnostic information, including assessment results, may be retained for the purposes of benchmarking for a period of 10 years from the time of the engagement
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA?
Details on your interactions with Open Water may be used to review the relevance and quality of the products and services we offer. However, we do not undertake any automated profiling or automated decision-making processes.
OPEN WATER ALUMNI
Alumni information will be retained for a period of 10 years from the time you graduate from an Open Water Program. There will be record that you have been a program alumnus.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE?
Open Water Development Ltd takes protection of personal data very serious and undertakes adequate measures to safeguard against misuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesired publication and any unlawful amendment. Should you be under the impression that your personal data are not properly safe guarded or that there may be an indication of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you and be told about its use.
- Request that Open Water rectifies or deletes your information or restricts processing if you have concerns over its accuracy, deletion or fair and lawful use.
- Object to the processing of your personal data, based on your particular situation, where this processing is based on the legitimate interests of Open Water, where it involves direct marketing, or where it is completed for research or statistical purposes.
- Withdraw consent to the use of your information. All of our non-operational communications contain an unsubscribe link and you can manage your preferences at any time online and unsubscribe to our communications.
- Receive your personal data in a portable, commonly used, machine-readable format to transfer to another data controller. However, in some circumstances we may be unable to provide you with some or all of your personal data, for example, if it compromises the confidentiality of a third party.
If you have concerns or questions over the collection, storage or processing of your data, you are encouraged in the first instance to contact the designated Privacy Protection Officer at Open Water Development Ltd t to discuss and resolve any issues. Currently Marika Cysouw holds this position.
Her email address is Marika@open-water.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Contact details for the ICO are available here