The Open Water Coaches Network is an international network of coaches and consultants who provide facilitation services to our clients on a contract basis. Facilitators and Coaches work as contractors with Open Water for specific client opportunities. Facilitators deliver standard, tailored or customised learning solutions for the classroom, virtual classroom or conference. The solutions are related to Open Water’s areas of expertise. Through these partnerships Open Water delivers a greater reach of business – both in scale and geographically.
Why Open Water?
As a member of The Open Water Coaches Network you will benefit from:
- working with industry leaders
- collaborating with a network of smart and insightful consultants
- learning from, and contributing to, Open Water’s on‐going research and development of new methodologies and content
What does Open Water offer?
- Training in the Open Water method of delivering High Impact learning solutions, both face to face as well as through our proprietary online social learning platform OWL
- Diagnostic research information about the client’s business, issues and participants, providing and in-depth understanding of the the objectives of the learning solution and overall client engagement
- Content contextualisation
- ROI metrics with pre and post-program qualitative as well as quantitative measures
- Support from the Open Water team to ensure all materials and logistics are in place for the timely delivery of programs
- High quality participant and Train-the Trainer manuals
- Debrief business issues/opportunities, program effectiveness, and other feedback as necessary with the Open Water team.
- Total personal support –‘Setting you up to win’.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO JOIN THE OPEN WATER COACHES NETWORK?
At least 5 years’ experience facilitating multiple day programs to a broad range of business audiences. Excellent reputation as a dynamic and engaging facilitator/coach/speaker.
BA/BS/Advanced degree and certifications desirable in: Psychology, Coaching, NLP, Accelerated Learning or Behavioural Profiling tools.
Interested and curious; articulate, creative, and dynamic; engaging, intuitive, and organised with excellent listening and communication skills; self‐aware, strong interpersonal skills; collaborative, diplomatic, continuous and quick learner; customer‐oriented, enthusiastic, energetic when required; results orientated and adaptive.
- Open Water competitive strength lies in building a diverse, experienced and international network
- Capability to deliver in other languages is desirable (We are currently looking for French, Chinese, Russian,Spanish and Italian speakers)
- International business experience is desirable
Interested in joining us? Get in touch.